Step 1: Connect your wallet to Binance
1. Go to Binance NFT and log in to your account. Tap [User Center] and select [Deposit].
2. You will be redirected to [Connect Wallet]. Select the network of the wallet and tap [Confirm].
3. Next, tap [MetaMask]. Note that you must choose a compatible network. Otherwise, your property may be lost and cannot be restored.
4. You’ll see a window appear from the MetaMask extension. Select the account you want to connect to Binance NFT, and then tap [Sign].
5. After the account is connected, you will be redirected to this page. Tap [Deposit NFT].
Step 2: Deposit NFT on Binance
1. Paste your asset NFT contract address into the [Contract Address] section and press [Confirm] to load the NFT.
You should not enter the address manually.
2. After verifying the contract address, you will see your NFT. Select the NFT you want to deposit and tap [Confirm Deposit].
Note that your NFT contract address needs to be approved before you can enter that address into the Binance NFT market.
3. You will see a window appear from MetaMask. Set the Gas fee for the deposit and tap [Confirm].
After completing this process, you will find the loaded NFT in the [Account] section – [NFT Assets] and you can list it for sale.