On October 31, Binance announced a new project on Binance Launchpool – Hashflow (HFT) – a decentralized exchange that connects traders with professional market makers. This is the 31st project on Binance Launchpool.
According to the announcement, users can stake BNB and BUSD to receive HFT for 30 days, starting from 00:00 (UTC) on November 1st.
Binance will then list HFT in the “Innovation Zone” – a trading platform for new and high-risk tokens. This token will start to be traded at 2022-11-07 13:00 (UTC) and open trading with HFT/BTC, HFT/BUSD and HFT/USDT trading pairs
- Token name: Hashflow (HFT)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 HFT (Plan to issue 5% of DAO treasury every year 4 years from token launch or this can be disabled by DAO voting)
- Launchpool Token Reward: 15,000,000 HFT (1.5% of total supply)
- Initial total circulating supply: 175,229,156 HFT (17.52% of total supply)
- Smart contract address: HFT (ERC-20), HFT (BEP-20)
- Stake BNB: 12,000,000 HFT in rewards (80%)
- Stake BUSD: 3,000,000 HFT in rewards (20%)
About Hashflow project
Hashflow is a decentralized exchange designed for interoperability, no slippage, and MEV-protected transactions. Hashflow is currently available on Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Arbitrum, and Optimism and has traded in over $10 billion in volume since its launch in 2021.
Previously, the project has raised $ 28.2 million from the community through 3 rounds of token sales and is considered a potential project in the near future!