On November 23, Binance announced the opening of the Hooked Protocol (HOOK) token sale – the 29th project based on the Launchpad form.
With this form, Binance will record users’ BNB balances for seven days from 7am on November 24 to 7am on December 1st Vietnam time. The final valid BNB will be determined as the seven-day average BNB balance.
Information about the sale
- Token: Hooked Protocol (HOOK)
- Purchase limit per user: 15,000 USD (150,000 HOOK)
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 HOOK
- Total tokens allocated to Binance Launchpad: 25,000,000 HOOK (5% of total supply)
- Tokeni selling price: 1 HOOK = 0.1 USD
- Token used for trading: BNB
Information about opening hours:
- Preparation Phase (November 24 – January 12, 7 p.m.): snapshot of BNB balance to determine eligibility to participate in Launchpad
- Registration period (January 12, 13:00 – 16:00): Registration for Launchpad and BNB will be locked
- Calculation period (January 12, 16h – 17h): calculate the number of HOOK tokens allocated
- Allocation phase (January 12, 17:00): allocate HOOK tokens and deduct the corresponding amount of BNB, the remaining BNB will be automatically transferred to the Binance spot account
Information about Hooked Protocol (HOOK)
Hooked Protocol is a protocol for building the infrastructure and integrating Learn-to-Earn products that make the web3 more accessible to users and businesses.
The project has developed a pilot product Wild Cash – offering Quiz-to-Earn and other learning experiences, which has attracted more than 2 million members from the community.
Hooked Protocol with a mission as a tool to help widespread adoption of Web3 and community-owned ecosystem in the future. Which includes:
- Empowering all users with no prior crypto experience to access, earn and own a piece of cryptocurrency
- Enable and accelerate the streamlined Web3 transition of developers and applications
- Form a vibrant community with scalability and interactivity, leveraging a decentralized social network
Previously, Hooked Protocol also raised capital from Binance Labs, but the specific amount has not been announced.