What is Binance Smart Chain Ecosystem?
The Binance Smart Chain Ecosystem is a blockchain platform based on the Binance Chain and Ethereum systems. The project will provide users with smart contracts that are highly compatible with Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
BSC is a parallel blockchain technology with Binance Chain running on Ethereum. With BSC, assets can transfer quickly between blockchains, so cryptocurrency trading is extremely convenient and simple.
After only 5 months of establishment, BSC has achieved remarkable achievements:
- More than 100 projects are developed;
- The amount of new wallet addresses since the beginning of 2021 has increased by 1,000% to 10 million wallets;
- There are more than 2 million transactions per day, as twice as that of Ethereum.
Due to BSC’s outstanding benefits, many investors have decided to switch from Ethereum to BSC.
- Coin98 wallet: A software wallet stores crypto assets, supports sending and receiving SOL tokens, as well as other tokens on different chains such as Polkadot, Binance Smart Chain,…
- Binance Chain wallet: Cryptocurrency wallet allows users to transfer and receive BEP20 and BEP2 tokens, and also cross-chain convert between Binance Chain và Binance Smart Chain.
- Math wallet: The app is already available on Android and iOS, which can be used to send and receive BEP20 tokens.
- MyEther wallet: This is a free open interface that allows creating Binance Smart Chains and Ethereum wallets.
- ONTO wallet: It is the first decentralized cross-chain wallet that allows users to manage their digital data, identity and assets.
- SafePal wallet: Multi-chain wallet stores assets across multiple SafePal, blockchain provides both hot wallet and cold wallet.
- Token Pocket: Multi-chain wallet stores different classes of asset on Binance Smart Chain.
- Trust wallet: The app can be used to send and receive BEP20 tokens, storing multiple cryptocurrencies from multiple platforms.
- Dfox wallet: A tool tracks portfolio of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- MetaMask wallet: This is one of the most widely adopted browser extensions that stores digital assets. It is compatible with most decentralized applications (DApps) and decentralized exchanges (DEX), including Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- CoinGecko: It is a platform that aggregates data from more than 6,000 cryptocurrencies such as price, capitalization, trading volume,…
- CoinMarketCap: Just like CoinGecko, it is a cryptocurrency data aggregator acquired by Binance in April 2020.
- Bitquery: This is the Mainnet network explorer of the Binance Smart Chain.
- DappRadar: It provides information and insight about all DApps on the blockchain.
- Defistation: This is a DeFi rating and analysis website for decentralized finance projects operating on Binance Smart Chain.
- Saffron.finance: A peer-to-peer (P2P) risk trading protocol, which helps liquidity providers (LPs) pursue strategies with varying levels of return and risk.
- Autofarm: The platform aggregates yield on BSC and builds a strategy to bring the best profit to users.
- AcryptoS: De-Fi platform on BSC offers crypto strategies to maximize profits and supports converting stablecoin.
- Bearn.fi: Decentralized financial ecosystem includes products providing yield, game aggregator, bridge, treasury and governance on the Binance Smart Chain network.
- Beefy.Finance: It is one of the first Yield Farming and Yield aggregators platforms on Binance Smart Chain.
- Fry.world: AMM platform, Yield Farming and Yield Farming aggregators on Binance Smart chain.
- JetFuel: Farming yield and yield aggregators combine the features of the most successful DeFi projects like Compound, Fry. World, Yearn and Harvest on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
Credit & Lending
- Alpha Finance: DeFi cross-chain platform, including multiple products, Alpha Homora, Alpha Lending,…
- Cream Finance: Lending/borrowing platform integrates liquidity mining. Cream currently runs on two platforms: Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
- Fortube: Decentralized lending protocol developed by ForTube on Binance Smart Chain
- Venus: The Defi platform on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) allows investors to lend and borrow crypto assets, as well as mint stablecoin by using other crypto assets.
- Hedget: Hedget added the BSC platform from October 2020. The protocol is based on Chromia and Ethereum that allows traders to use collateral to create and trade various options products on chain.
- Mettalex: A decentralized commodity derivatives exchange in the DeFi space.
- Injective Protocol: The Defi protocol, built on layer 2, supports cross-chain and allows users to trade a variety of derivatives products such as perpetuals, futures, spot trading.
- Hakka Finance: The ecosystem is built on a decentralized network with financial products and services including 3FMutual.
- Helmet: P2P insurance protocol on BSC (Binance Smart Chain), allowing users to create insurance policies of crypto-assets.
- Soteria: The platform helps to share the risks of DeFi projects built on Blockchain.
- Certik: The secure blockchain platform is designed with the aim of raising the security standards of DApps and blockchains.
- BakerySwap: The DeFi protocol on the BSC allows creating and trading of NFT Pets.
- BCAEX: A platform that allows buying and selling Crypto Art. BCAEX also has its own art collection and has been published on the BSC platform.
- Lootex: The platform auctions CryptoItem transparently and securely with peer-to-peer connection on a decentralized basis.
NFT & Games
- Bounce: Decentralized NFT Auction Platform on Ethereum and BSC.
- DEGO: The DeFi project through a series of interesting and smart applications aims to improve the utility and value of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Juggernaut: The complete DeFi ecosystem, including DeFi aggregator, management system and place to buy, sell NFTs.
- Ditto Money: The stablecoin uses the first elastic supply model of Binance Smart Chain.
- bDollar Protocol: The first algorithmic stablecoin on Binance Smart Chain.
- Monster Slayer: An algorithmic aggregation platform is infinitely scalable, sustainable and decentralized.
- Poolz: Decentralized trading protocol for cross-chain auctions of fungible and non-fungible tokens (NFTs), as well as OTC transactions.
- Anyswap: The decentralized protocol allows swapping tokens on different decentralized platforms.
- Binance Bridge: Cross-chain bridging service between blockchains and Binance Smart Chain platform.
- JellySwap: DEX allows cross-chain trading on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Avalanche, Harmony and Binance Smart Chain platforms.
- NerveNetwork: A decentralized digital asset service network supports major cross-chain assets such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin.
- Ren Protocol: The protocol layer/layer can secretly liquidate large amounts of transactions through a decentralized “Dark Pool”.
- Berry Data: Oracle project is built on BSC platform, parties can request data off-chain and competitive miners to add that value to online datastore, all DApps on BSC can be accessed in this database.
- MyWish: Ecosystem of smart contracts is designed to integrate high technologies and Blockchain solutions.
- NOWNodes: The user-friendly platform provides secure access to all nodes of multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Snapshot: This platform makes protocol administration less expensive and more convenient.
- Yieldwatch.net: Free DeFi aggregator allows users to track assets from any BSC wallet address.
- Litentry: The first decentralized identity protocol on Polkadot, a decentralized identity aggregator that allows you to link user identities through Identity Match.
- Swirge: Social media platform, combine decentralized payment with marketplace.
- BSCScan: Blockchain explorer which provides an analytics platform was developed by the same team as Etherscan.
- Keep3r Network: The decentralized work network helps the project find “Keepers” to carry out and maintain the project’s work.
- Value DeFi: Platforms and suites of product support Yield Farming and Staking, bring real value and innovation to decentralized finance.
- JulSwap: The project has 2 tokens: JULB, JULD. Decentralized exchange is similar to Uniswap or SushiSwap on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- 1inch.exchange: The DEX Aggregator protocol allows users to trade tokens at the best market price and with low slippage.
- Linear: The decentralized delta asset protocol has the ability to instantly create synthetic assets with unlimited liquidity.
- BakerySwap: One of the first decentralized NFT and crypto exchanges on Binance Smart Chain.
- Spartan Protocol: A 100% community owned protocol incentivized to provide liquidity and support for synthetic assets.
- StableXSwap: AMM, built on Binance Smart Chain, focuses on stablecoins.
- PancakeSwap: PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that allows trading BEP-20 tokens via AMM protocol.
- Unfi Protocol DAO: A group of interoperable, decentralized, non-custodial, multi-chain smart contracts.
- BurgerSwap: The first democratized DeFi platform on BSC.
- DODO: A new on-chain liquidity solution with a combination of AMM and Oracle helps to keep transaction costs low and avoid impermanent loss.
- OpenOcean: DeFi DEX multi-blockchain aggregator protocol, currently supports ETH, BSC, TRX, ONT platforms.
- BSCX: Ecosystem focuses on non-custodial decentralized cryptocurrency exchange on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Outstanding advantages of Binance Smart Chain
- Low trading fees
- High performance: A network has ability to produce a block every 3 seconds
- Cross-chain DeFi mechanism increases Defi interoperability
- Interoperability between Binance Smart and Blockchain is quite good
- A growing ecosystem of millions of users